You can continue transporting cement like you always did, or you can find a more efficient way to do it. What is the most efficient way of transporting cement from the factories to any part of India or the world? Collaborate with Radius to find the right answer.
Your bottom line is more important to us. That is why we design, develop and deliver using a mix of the most efficient systems to make a big difference to your business. Road, Rail, Ship, or even boats!
Less Damage. More Savings. Transport Cement Bags The Smarter Way
While the the traditional way to transport cement is by Bulk Vessels, transporting cement in bags continues to throw up challenges for which we have a solution.
Restrictions on road transportation for overweight containers
Traditional rail transportation is affected by a pressing scarcity of BCN wagons which adds cost in delays to already expensive rates
These two conventional methods to transport cement bags cause damages
THE RADIUS EDGE
- We provide a unique loading solution and use containers to transport cement bags
- We provide the necessary permissions and approvals
- This innovation gives an approximate saving of 5% on logistics cost and 0% damage to goods
- Added volumes of approximately 2,240 to 2,775 T can be transported
Even Your Disadvantage Can Be An Advantage With Containers
The traditional way to transport cement is by Bulk Vessels. A cement manufacturer who does not have a facility near a port cannot compete for international business because of the costs involved in bringing it to the nearest port.
THE RADIUS EDGE
- Provide containers which can transport bulk cement
- Eliminates the need for silos at the port of landing and discharge
- Handle transportation like any normal container>
Becomes easy for the consignee to transport the cement to the desired location